Monday 28 June 2010

One Rainy Sunday in UCC.

Let me tour you (again) to UCC Camarin with these picures I've taken with some of my class mates as models.
Above: This is a room in the 2nd floor. Buti pa sila may mga chairs na.
last Saturday I saw again group of students clad in their checkerd uniform for girls & polo & black slacks for males squatting on the floor.
They looked so pathetic. Sana more chairs will be provided. I was about to take pictures of them unfortunately battery empty na camera ko.
Above: These are my friends/classmates overlooking the Camarin High School from the THIRD FLOOR of RECOM BUILDING.




Above: Plants were provided. It's really good to see them. They add a warm & cozy feeling in the surrounding.



Above: Rainy!! rainy!! rainy Sunday.



Above: the gate from the upper view. This is supposed to be the main gate but I'm wondering why it isn't fully functional yet!

Above: The covered court from RB Building 3rd floor's view.


Above: We saw thid group of guys seriously discussing something.
View from RB Building 3rd Floor.


Above: The FIL-CHi Rooms. (Filipino-Chinese)


Above: here overlooking the NR Rooms' roof & students passing by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment