Monday 7 December 2009

Second Sem

I am finally feeling the pressure of the 2nd semester of 2009-2010 school year! Projects here...projects there... payments here..payments there...assignments here..assignments there. Ah It's very tiresome yet really gratifying at the same time. This is another challenge I have to face. I now have to be more serious in my endeavour for a diploma. I have new classmates so I am so challenged to do my best although I lack time in preparation. So far I can say I'm doing better than expected! I get higher scores than those who aren't worki8ng. I actively participate in all the subjects' group discussion & recitation. I am so happy to be back to school again.
I've been thinking lately...... about all the things that passes through my delicate ear. They all sound familiar but strange. I notice that I'm having difficulty in retaining them in my memory and also trying to absorb them in my system. But with due effort I am improving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment