Monday 7 December 2009

3rd Year Industrial Psychology Majors (2nd Sem) - The Subjects

  • Abnormal Psychology
  • Aesthetics
  • Elective 1 - Human Behavior in Organization
  • Elective 2 - Personnel Management
  • Vertebrate Anatomy
  • Educational Psychology
  • Office Procedures
I think our professors now are all very good. (Prof. Dantay, Matula, Tulod, Yaptangco, Tumambing & Tarnate) Because they have induced curiousity & motivation in me. I am now trying realy hard in all my subjects because of them. I also met some who are really strict in attendance & projects & most of all the one I'm dreading PUNCTUALITY. I've already been reprimanded by two of my professors so now I'm literally dragging myself out of the bed every morning. Another problem I encounter is the icy cold morning running water. I now fear taking a bath in the morning, but I do it anyway...no choice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment