Monday 28 December 2009

BS PSYCHOLOGY Majors in ABS-CBN It's Showtime

university of caloocan city, working student, buhay working student, phone english teacher, Philippines, http://ucc-estudyante.blogspot.com/,





I was surprised to have a call from my sister & receive the news that my classmastes are on TV!! I quickly looked for a TV but there was none in our boarding house. So I just settled in my sister's narration of what was happening already on TV.




Last Dec. 15, 15 of my classmates & friends from Psychology department bravely treaded the path to the ABS-CBN office & registered themselves as audiences. They got a little help from a tour guide once assigned there (Moises Fuentes & company). It was such a great exoperience for them so I am really happy & proud!




By the way, ate Realyn Castillo was given the privilege to act as a host of the show for some short while & she did it very well.




To view the said episode of IT"S SHOWTIME click here. But beware, the video is not that clear & it is also kind of blurred. Be patient. I am trying my best to look for a clearer copy but its unavailble from the web!




0 comments:

Post a Comment