Sunday 12 September 2010

Karate-Do Competition!!


No guts..no glory!!

indeed.

This is what I've learned after watching a part of the said competition here in Camarin!!.

Today, September 12, 2010 BS Criminology students gathered at the UCC Camrin Covered Court for their annual Karate-Do Competition...






This is the third time I've witnessed such..

BUT

I MUST say this year's event is the most extravagant so far!

They have live bands playing the songs...although they were disturbing those who were conducting classes ..it was fun!

They played old rock songs.






female division








the sound system was great as well!

by the way..for those who don't know..this event is for BS Criminology students.

by the way.SORRY I can't post the winner as of the moment since the event is still on GOING.I'm also not sure if I can get it from them..

kung sinuman po ang may result diyan..kindy share it so others would also know.


this is Mai Nipin...writing from the BLUE PC shop in front o CAMARIN campus!

Note: Sorry for exposing you guys..without permission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment