1. TUTION FEE
In University of Caloocan Citythere are 2 schemes for tution fee.
Scheme 1 - for Caloocan City Residents - the tution fee ranges from 1,000 - 1,500
But before you could ever gain this you have to go through a lot.
1. You have to show your high school & elementary diploma saying that you grdauated in a school within the boundaries of Caloocan City.
2. Your parent(s) must have a voter's ID showing that the are registered in caloocan City.
3. For originally non-Caloocan resident like me..I had to register in COMELEC, show my voter's certificate, have a confirmation signed by the registrar that you ae now on the scheme 1.
Scheme 2 - For non-Caloocan residents
I used to be in this scheme. I paid around 2,000 - 3,000 pesos when I was in first year. It really looks cheap already when compared to other university's fee but when you compare it to your fellow classmates in the scheme 1 you'd think that it's unfair!
You can pay partially when you are in Scheme 2 - but you have to pay the rest before the midterm or final exam. For scheme 1 it's also possible to pay partially but you'd have to make a letter stating your reason & you have to be there personally.
2. Org Fee - this one is based on the department you belong to. For instance In Psychology Department, we have the Psychological Society - we pay 40 pesos each. Other courses pay 70 pesos & less.
3. The Crossroads - here we pay 4o pesos each sem. But just recently we did not pay for it since there is some problem between the org & the admin.
4. There's also the insurance which is I think around 15 pesos. This is paid every school year.
5. When you'll be having computer subjects you also have to pay extra for the lab fee - it's for the use of computer & aircon & etc.