Wednesday 25 November 2009

First Day of Class


..hello!!..you have landed here so I guess you are curious about my school just like me few years ago!!


Let's assume that this is the first day of class so before anything's done introductions are essential...


I made this to help the inquiries of some UCC & soon to be UCC students from different campuses.


Just call me Ms. Mai Nipin. (Ms. Impatient) I'm from UCC-Camarin 3rd year BS Psychology student major in Industrial Psychology....I'm also a senior staff of the now denounced The Crossroads - the university official publication. I am a working student struggling to make ends meet kahit mura na tuition natin (UCCian). I'm working full time in a call center but it's a little different from call centers like Teletech, Convergys & etc.Scheme 1 na nga pla ako...hmmm...ano pa ba>> Well I think that would be all for now!!

1 comments:

Jill said...

uooo hanapin si akooo!!

Post a Comment